Five Steps to Manage Your Business During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Stay up to date with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) so you can respond quickly to changes that could affect your customers.
- Proactively share important information with your customers through your website, social media accounts, and email.
- Social distancing is paramount in slowing the spread of the coronavirus. Allowing your employees to telecommute (work from home) if they can will aid in keeping your staff healthy.
- Postponing events and hosting webinars or live sessions on your social media channels can keep your customers up to date and engaged.
- Try to be responsive and transparent with your customers by preparing for incoming questions and requests. Draft templated responses for your emails.
- Consider connecting with your customers via Instagram DM, Messenger or Whats App.
- Provide a list of FAQs regarding your service and issues that may arise during this time.
*** Please feel free to share and comment below on additional tips you may have for small business owners trying to stay afloat.***
La Shawn, Small Business Warrior